Saturday, October 25, 2008

Restaurants with vegan options - outside of L.A.

Here are some restaurants I've been to, outside of L.A.


Boston
  • Buddha's Delight - Vietnamese. My favorite place to go when visiting my old stomping grounds. Everything is good, and make sure you order the avocado "blenderized" smoothie. 
  • Grasshopper - I went once years ago, but it has a great reputation. 
  • T.J.'s House of Vegan Pizza - this is the only vegan pizzeria I've ever found and it's awesome.
NYC
  • Red Bamboo - this place blew me away when my friend Nik took me here a few years ago. The Eggplant Parmesan was incredible. 
Las Vegan (I mean Vegas) - off the Strip
  • Go Raw Cafe - Raw. My dad and I really enjoyed this place. I think we got the Cream of Carrot soup...and maybe the Neat Loaf. Whatever it was, it was great.
San Diego
  • Ranchos - Mexican. Their menu marks what is vegan. They have pancakes too. Next door is a market with lots of vegan items.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
  • Tommy's - a fun place I go to whenever I visit my cousin Mechelle. I look forward to the spinach pies and Rice Dream shakes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails''