Saturday, February 20, 2010

Giveaways: Dinner at Seed Kitchen, and copy of "Love, Sanae"

Winners: Jennifer and Archie

You should know by now that I love Seed Kitchen, And since I love you too I want to give you an opportunity to discover why Seed is so amazing!
Therefore, I'm offering two giveaways:
  1. The first is in honor of Sanae Suzuki, a woman that I discover to be more amazing each time I speak with her. She has lived an incredible life and shares her journey of love and healing in her recent book "Love, Sanae", which is also a vegan macrobiotic cookbook. I'm sure that when you read this you will also fall in love with Sanae. (check out her upcoming events here)
  2. I also love Eric Lechasseur, Sanae's husband and the masterful mind behind Seed Kitchen's fantastic food. I continue to stand by my statement that they have the best vegan burgers I've ever had, especially the new Seitan Sirloin Burger (check out my review here). Here's an opportunity to try their food: enter to win dinner for two at the restaurant in Venice.


15 comments:

Junghwa said...

i would love to win this copy for myself. i have always loved macrobiotic recipes esp because it includes delicious whole grains + lotsa veggies!

junghwa-chung@hotmail.com

Junghwa said...

a fan of seed kitchen on fbk!`

junghwa-chung@hotmail.com

Junghwa said...

fan of eco-vegan gal on fbk too!

junghwa-chung@hotmail.com

Junghwa said...

wow, i love sanae's blog!
microbiotic means big life, meaning
we should nourish our body AND mind!
junghwa-chung@hotmail.com

Junghwa said...

wow, i would love to try the restayrant!
i live in LA!!!!!! and i've always wanted to try macrobiotic foods!!!



junghwa-chung@hotmail.com

Junghwa said...

i really like how they say Eat sea vegetables~ totally agree because sea veggies are really great tastiing.

love kelp noodles!
junghwa-chung@hotmail.com

jenn said...

i would love to win a copy of the cookbook for myself. i began a vegetarian diet just over 2 weeks ago which fairly instantly morphed into a vegan diet which lead me to begin researching a macrobiotic diet.

i think it is so important to learn how food affects our bodies and how the food industry affects the planet. learning about macrobiotic cooking is important because we can learn to heal our bodies and the earth.

Unknown said...

Don't forget to leave or email me your email address.

jenn said...

i also fanned both you and Seed on face book and am now following you on twitter (i posted there about this give away. am also now subscribe to your posts (yay!)

forgot to leave my email in my comment above

cultivatingme (at) gmail (dot) com

jenn said...

i am completely inspired by the fact sanae healed herself so dramatically using a macrobiotic diet - twice!! i was so tired of feeling and being sick all of the time. this is what pushed me to take on a new way of eating. it has only been a couple of weeks but i already notice a huge change. i feel better/lighter, sleep better, and am a happier person. i am also more focused. food as medicine is such an interesting concept i had never really considered before

cultivatingme (at) gmail (dot) com

jenn said...

oh Seed! i just learned about seed from a comment The Blissful Chef made on Twitter. I have never been before but have planned a trip there for my husband and I on our next kidless weekend :) I am dying to try the southwest burger and sweet potato fries. Both sound amazing and like I wouldn't miss a thing!

cultivatingme (at) gmail (dot) com

Mandiee said...

i would love to win this copy for myself, my mom, and my grandmother. we're a house of women who love to share cooking, but my vegan lifestyle sometimes causes some chaos because we all eat seperate meals. i think this book would be great to show them that vegan and microbiotic can have so many healthy benefits and leave us feeling great!
have a lovely day!
xox

(my email is manda5@mac.com)

TheLadysRevenge said...

Great contest!!!

I'd love to try Seed, have been meaning to get over there forever. Everything on that menu looks so tasty. I guess I'd have to start with the tempeh burger? Although honestly I think I'd have to go back and try pretty much everything eventually.

Fanned you and Seed on FB and posted a link to the contest in my blog :)

(email glowsw at gmail)

Jazz Siebert said...

1. Yup. I live in the states. In los angeles to be exact. :)

2. myjazzybusiness@gmail.com is my email.

3. Im somewhat of a new vegan (actually im a flirt as Alicia would call it) but im almost 100% vegan. I would LOVE to try that Blackened tempeh burger with saurkraut with the sweet pot. fries! Yum! And maybe that coconut mousse for dessert.

4. I became a fan of Seed Kitchen. ... Very excited to see all their posts.

5. Became YOUR fan on facebook and twitter...of course! I love your work. (signed up for feedburner)

6. Oh man... the post/video on the mini red velvet cupcakes! It inspires me and excites me to become a vegan cuz of the thought that we can eat something sooo yummy and yet sooo good for u and the planet!!

Can life get any better?? :)

joni said...

i've never been to seed before, which is hard to believe because i live in santa monica and bike by it at least once a week! their blog post about red velvet baby cupcakes spoke to me loudest -- i'm a sucker for anything that sounds like dessert -- so i'd definitely like to try that or any cupcake that's just as yummy. and while we're on the red theme, i'll like a thai red curry to start, please :)

yes, i'm now a facebook friend of seed and the eco-vegan gal. and i've been following your tweets for some time now. i'll DM you my email address...

did i forget to do anything else?

Related Posts with Thumbnails''