Saturday, October 25, 2008

Restaurants with vegan options - Los Angeles


  • Kreation Kafe - Santa Monica - I haven't been here yet, but it looks delicious and I love that the menu specifies what is vegan
  • A Votre Sante - Brentwood - I recommend the Dragontail (tofu), the Tempeh Burger, and the Mediterranean Platter
  • Le Pain Quotidien - (many locations) - their daily soup is my favorite (it's always vegan). They also have great muffins - blueberry and apple cinnamon are vegan. 
  • Mao's Kitchen - Venice & Hollywood - the Mapo Tofu is excellant.
  • China Beach Bistro - Venice - Vietnamese. I'm obsessed with the Vegetarian Fried Rice (#24, no egg)
  • Swingers - Santa Monica & Hollywood - they have vegan pancakes! I also like the Vegan Wrap and the Hardcore Soy Shake. Plus they're open early and late. 
  • Urth Caffe - Santa Monica, West Hollywood, & Beverly Hills - I love the Portobello Mushroom Panini, and the chocolate vegan cake is heavenly!
  • Organic Panificio - Marina Del Ray - only been there once and it was ok, but apparently their vegan selection is going to grow. It's a nice atmosphere. 
  • Chandni - Santa Monica - an entirely vegetarian Indian restaurant with a great $8 lunch buffet
  • Siamese Garden - Marina Del Ray - Thai. Nice location right next to the Venice canals. I like the vegetarian Mushroom Soup and any of their vegetarian entrĂ©es. 
  • Interim Cafe - Santa Monica - I love the Tofu Scramble and Tofu Steak sandwich. 
Entirely Vegan
  • Real Food Daily - Santa Monica & West Hollywood - the ultimate vegan restaurant. I get the Burger with the Works 95% of the time. I also love the Better with Chedder Nachos, Ying Yang Salad, Chocolate Pudding, Oreo Cake, and the cookies. 
  • Native Foods - Westwood - similar to RFD. My favorites: Portobello & Sausage Burger, Soul Bowl, Mama Mia pizza, and Peanut Butter Parfait.
  • California Vegan - Santa Monica & Hollywood - Thai. I love the yellow curry. 
  • Raw, by Juliano - Santa Monica - Raw. One of my favorite restaurants in town. I love the Pesto Pizza. I've heard great things about the Chocolate Parfait. 
  • Euphoria loves RAWvolution - Santa Monica - Raw. My favorites: Cocophoria, Mock Tuna, Eggless Egg Salad, Marinated Greens, Chocolate Coconut Haystacks, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails''