Monday, July 18, 2011

Video Recipe: Delicious Green Vegetable Juice


If you're looking for a delicious way to get your day off on the right foot, look no further. This juice recipe will give you a flood of energy, boost your mood, and keep you full until lunch time, all without sugar, gluten, or soy - what a perfect breakfast!



For the written recipe, click here to view it on Eco-Vegan Food, the website I'm slowly migrating all my recipes to.

2 comments:

LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Go Whitney! Love green juice! I love your idea of adding fennel into it! I haven't ever done that...gotta try! I have the Omega Juicer also, and I love it! I works well, and like you said, its so easy to clean! thanks for sharing the recipe!

Alkaline Water said...

I am really impressed with the content of your blog. It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing. If I had your writing ability, I know I would be successful. I have bookmarked your site and look forward to more updates.

Related Posts with Thumbnails''