Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday giveaway: gift certificate to GlassDharma

Winner: Susan


To add to the list of exciting giveaways, I am thrilled to announce this one - a $25 gift certificate to GlassDharma!

I discovered GlassDharma while searching for eco-friendly straws. I expected to find some hard plastic reusable straws, but instead found their amazing and beautiful glass straws. I bought some for my office, my family, and myself - and we all love them! They make wonderful, unique gifts, so they are perfect for the holiday season. That being said, as with most of my holiday giveaways you must give the certificate as a gift.

4 comments:

susielol said...

I would definitely give it to my husband lol He is such a baby! Poor thing has always "suffered" through having to use cloth napkins at home because I refuse to buy the disposable paper ones :P I think he would get a kick out of being able to drink our home-made choco-banana soy milkshakes through a straw! :)

P.S. GlassDharma is obviously making the world a better place by providing a product that decreases unnecessary waste, in a fun and artistic way! ;)

Unknown said...

I would give it to my Mom, she would love this!

GlassDharma is terrific!

@DanielleJ

susielol said...

I forgot to add my twitter name: @susielol

Suki said...

My partner drinks green smoothies every day and has been using plastic straws which causes her much aggravation because they often get thrown in the trash. As a result, we end up taking a few extra straws if we are out somewhere so that she doesn't run out. I would love to make her smoothies more enjoyable in the sense that she knows she will always have a straw!

Thanks for the chance. My email is: sukitukibaby@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails''