
You probably already know how much I love Pizza Fusion in Santa Monica. I have reviewed them five times! They have delicious vegan pizza (with Daiya or Follow Your Heart), vegan brownies, vegan alcohol, a great atmosphere, and the staff is incredibly nice. Therefore, I am thrilled to announce this contest:
Two $25 gift card to Pizza Fusion in Santa Monica! (not valid at any other location)
Two lucky winners will be able to give one of these cards as a holiday gift (perhaps to someone who will bring them along)! Yes, that's right, you can't keep the card for yourself - you must give it away. The holidays are all about sharing and spreading the love...and pizza!
2 comments:
I would like to give a gift card for Pizza Fusion to my mom. She is an eco-conscious person, and she is usually very on top of it. Lately, she has been stressed out and fallen of the vegan train, and I would like to remind her that there are places where she can feel like she's indulging, but still participating in something good - for her and for the environment! I have never been to Pizza Fusion, but I hear they have great vegan options. My mom will probably bring her boyfriend, who could also use a reminder that eco/health conscious doesn't equal boring.
Pizza Fusion is making the world a better place by setting an example for other businesses to follow. They are showing that it is possible to be eco-conscious, and responsible in the service industry. I also think it's great when a company leads with ethics, another thing more companies could learn from.
My twitter is @pepahead and my email is pepahead(at)gmail.com :D
who doesn't love pizza . . .
@donbodin
Post a Comment