Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday giveaway: set of Go Max Go candy bars (round 2)

Winner: Tracy



One lucky winner will get 4 Go Max Go bars, one of each flavor. If you've never had these before they will blow your mind, even if you're not vegan. They are what vegans have been missing out on for years, because they taste just like popular non-vegan candy bars.

As with most of my giveways, you must give the bars as a gift. These would make a great stocking stuffer or even a random surprise gift. And maybe they'll share one with you... ; )

There will be 2 more rounds of this contest before the holidays, so if you don't win this time stay tuned for next time!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Ooo! I would love to give these to my only vegan friend in town, Kelly! (shhh don't tell) She has been working 60+ hrs a week and I'd love to give her such a tasty treat.

Go Max Go is awesome and is making the world better by offering delicious sweeties without the cruelty and environmental impacts of factory farming in dairy-packed candies. I seriously haven't had a vegan candy that I liked as well as these. Great giveaway! my email is strawberryhedgehog@gmail.com :c) *fingers crossed*

catss99 said...

I'm entering for the second time! I'll retweet
amanda
catss99@yahoo.com

Holly said...

I think I'd have to keep these for myself to try, because I have never tried them. =)

Anonymous said...

My partner Matt. He is such a sweetheart and a rather reluctant vegan. Treats would make his day.

Adrienne said...

Alright, I haven't tried this yet, and yes, I very selfishly want them for me. I *may* share, but no guarantees. :-)

hubcat@pacbell.net

Molly said...

I would bring these to work for my office mates. Everyone has been bringing goodies lately and these would be great to show them just how good vegan chocolate bars can be. :)

My favorite is the Mahola, although they're all quite good! I'll definitely retweet!

Go Max Go is making the world a better place by making it that much easier to be cruelty-free!

Abby Bean said...

I was the lucky winner of the last EVG/GMG contest & I can assure you that you NEED these bars. I am saving mine for my Dad, but they are so hard to resist that I've bought and eaten four Mahalo's & Jokerz in the meantime. I keep promising myself that I won't even dare take a bite of his gift when he gets them, but it's gonna be hard... Good luck everyone & thank you Eco Vegan Gal & Go Max Go!

Tracy said...

THANK YOU!!! My friend, Kelly, adored these and I had to go out and buy some for myself - LOVE THEM! Mahalo is by far my favorite but they are all delish. Thanks for sharing these and encouraging us to share with those we care about. ;c)

Related Posts with Thumbnails''