Last night I went to Pizza Fusion because I was really craving it - I love their pizza (so much so that I ate it cold for breakfast)! I was going to get the New Belgium Fat Tire that I enjoyed at their grand opening, until they introduced me to something else.
Let me start out by saying that I really don't drink beer often because I just don't love it. In fact, I barely drink at all, aside from the occasional glass of wine, margarita, or mojito. However, after having the Fat Tire I realized that I do enjoy some beers enough to ask for them again. And then I tried Lindeman's Lambic Pomme.
Lindeman's Lambic Pomme is the perfect beer for me, mainly because it barely tastes like beer. It tastes more like a berry tonic - fizzy and fruity, with a slight beer taste. It's wonderful for someone like me who has a major sweet tooth. It is very filling and isn't too strong, so one glass was perfect with dinner. And as they say on their website, it's "perfect with rich cream sauces, hearty soups, aromatic cheeses and spicy cuisine - supremely refreshing" (all vegan of course).

No comments:
Post a Comment