I was interviewed during the Pizza Fusion, Santa Monica Grand Opening for the Pacific Palisadian Post. Check out the entire article here, but this is the excerpt:
"Also on hand were bloggers John Berardi (losangeles-pizza.blogspot.com) and Whitney Lauritsen (EcoVeganGal.com), who were covering the event for their respective blog angles: L.A.'s best slice pizza and L.A.'s best vegan spots...Lauritsen, with pal Aimee LeMaire, told the Post that the grand opening was her fifth visit: 'I come here a lot. This is the best vegan pizza.' She appreciated that David Whitworth recently upgraded to a new vegan cheese that hit the market."
I'm sure you already know how much I love Pizza Fusion, based on all my reviews! = )
1 comment:
Just stumbled across your blog today but kind of incredibly random... I was standing right next to you guys eating a pizza slice when you all were talking at the grand opening. I meant to ask what blog you wrote for but had to leave before I had the chance. LA (and the internet apparently) is a small world!
Their pizza is so good! I can't wait to go back.
Post a Comment