Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eco-Vegan Gal Podcast Now on iTunes!


A while back a friend suggested I turn my videos into a podcast on iTunes, and despite my nerditivity I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. Then last week, amongst this refreshing burst of videomaking passion, I decided to give it another try, and low and behold it worked! 

You can now subscribe to some of the Eco-Vegan Gal videos via the iTunes store and download them for free to your computer, MP3 player, cell phone, and/or internet TV devices! Since it takes a few more steps to upload to iTunes in addition to YouTube I currently just have the weekly roundups on there, but if you would like to see others as well please let me know. 

And if you really want to make my day, send me a photo of the podcast on your multimedia device! : )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails''