Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday giveaway: copy of The Conscious Cook

Winner: Kwikfile (Carl)

After reviewing The Conscious Cook I am thrilled to be giving away a copy of the book!

5 comments:

indiacarless said...

Of course I would read the book first but then I'd give it to my kids who are always demonstrating to friends & coworkers the compassionate vegetarian lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

oo, I've been reading lots of good things about this book!

Sian Lindemann said...

I tweeted your giveaway ~ My Twitter name is http://www.Twitter.com/SianLindemann

Look forward to a copy ~ YUM

and thank you
Sian

Kwikfile said...

I would give it to my friend Adrian, my Vegan Buddy. He will have a new born soon so he be spending more time at home cooking for Momma. So it would make a cool christmas present.

Carl
chillin' no really chilling in the OC, hey it's cold here!

Unknown said...

I would like it for myself, but would give it as a gift to my vegetarian coworker. Everyone should be a conscious cook!

@DanielleJ

Related Posts with Thumbnails''