Friday, November 6, 2009

Holiday giveaway: Luscious Organic Desserts

Congrats to Nora for winning!


For my first holiday giveaway...

One dozen vegan cupcakes from Luscious Organic Desserts! Click here to see all the flavors you can choose from. "We are a local baking company offering top quality, gourmet desserts using only the finest all natural and organic ingredients with no hydrogenation, no refined sugars, and no bleached flours. All of our delectable treats are made by hand in small batches."

But before you start salivating, remember my main rule for the giveaways. You must give these cupcakes to someone as a gift. They would be perfect for a holiday party as well. Perhaps pick someone who will share them with you!

In case you're not familiar with Luscious, here's an interview I did with one of the owners at World Fest 09 (sorry about the audio quality).


11 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

These look GREAT! I am always looking for vegan desserts like these.

Thank you for sharing

Molly said...

I would bring these to work & give them to my office mates. It's always great to show them how delicious vegan food is! I RT'd on Twitter & you have my email. :)

lindsay said...

these look great i would bring them to work and show my omni co-workers how great vegan treats are

i RT @cookveganlover

nora said...

I would give these to my sister's best friend's family! the youngest girl has cancer, and though they're up to their ears in food offerings from caring friends, i doubt any of it is vegan! plus, all little girls love cupcakes!

nora said...

I RTed!

http://twitter.com/eleanorbabyy

MaeMae said...

I was going to enter, but now I vote for nora!

(Post: Love the blog, read it often. Work away!)

Miss Martene said...

I would give these compnay to my family because they're a bit skitish of anything vegan. Yep, it's been hard living with them, but my heart belongs to Veganism!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome giveaway!

I would give these bad boys to my best friend Kirby who works full time as a teacher at a drastically underfunded school AND is a full time masters student. She barely gets in 3 hours of sleep a night. Furthermore, said masters program means she has big time student loans which prevent her from going home for Thanksgiving, so she is in need of a good thanksgiving dessert to have in LA like these amazing cupcakes!

I RTed :)

Mommas in the House said...

I want to give it to my 3 1/2 year old daughter, who could literally eat all of it herself at one sitting. I would love to give these on Christmas. I tried to bake some Vegan cakes these last couple months but having a newborn and a 3.5 year old, I've had my hands full. I would love to be able to kickback on Christmas and give my daughter some well deserved treats for the end of the year!

Mommas in the House said...

I also RTed!


@Mommasinthehous

Mommas in the House said...

Luscious Organic Desserts are doing the world good by offering not only organic vegan goodies, but giving people who are not vegan the incentive to become one. I believe that every little bit helps. All my friends are not Vegan, I myself am not Vegan (very close to it), but I am very conscious of how my actions including my food consumption can have an effect on our world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails''