I had the pleasure of interviewing Colin Beavan, best known for his revolutionary No Impact Man blog, book, and documentary. He has incredible insight into how Americans are dealing with the environmental crisis. This is one of my favorite interviews that I've done because I'm truly in awe of his knowledge and perspective.
2 comments:
Great interview! I got the No Impact Man book on Tuesday and had finished it by Wednesday morning. I haven't stopped thinking about it since. I was in the process of writing a blog post about it when I saw you did this interview!
Colin Beavan is pretty awesome, but I must say I was CRINGING when he was talking about how doctors advised that his daughter couldn't get her nutrients without milk. UGH SO FRUSTRATING when people listen to doctors instead of cold hard science that doctors should, but rarely, keep up on.
Anyway, we can forgive Colin because of the great work he is doing. I was so happy that you asked him about being vegan though because I was wondering how he felt about the topic the entire time I was reading the book. Good work!
Great interview, very interesting and insightful! No Impact Man is setting a wonderful example. I have tweeted your page so others can enjoy. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment