Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vegetarian Dog from Seven Pounds

Ok. Can someone please explain why so many people are Googling the term, "7 pounds the dog" or "seven pounds dog" or 70 other version of that phrase(I kid you not)? I mean, I understand that they're curious about the vegetarian dog in the movie "Seven Pounds", but seriously, still? That movie came out last winter and almost every time I use Google Analytics to see what keywords people type in to find this blog, "seven pounds dog" comes up! I posted a short blurb about it a while ago, so it makes sense. But I want to know, is it the same person searching over and over and over again, or is there that much interest?


Nonetheless, The Seven Pounds Googler(s) will be very excited when I post my interview with the owner of V-Dog Food! And in a few months I will have my own vegetarian dog, and will blog about my experiences with that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails''